Make these easy and delicious Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Cookies. Your dog will love them.
Before you make these dog cookies, be sure your dog is not allergic to the ingredients.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER DOG COOKIES
- Whole wheat flour
- Sweet potato puree
- Peanut butter
- Beef or chicken broth
- Use ingredients at room temperature.
- You can use all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
- Use a pinch of cinnamon
- You can use any shape of cookie cutter you like.
- These are homemade cookies without preservatives. They will last about 1 to 2 weeks in an airtight container or a zip-lock bag.
HOW TO FREEZE HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH
- You can make the dough in advance.
- Place the dough in an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Soften the cookie dough at room temperature for at least one hour before making the cookies.
- Note: These are homemade cookies without preservatives. They will last about 1 to 2 weeks in an airtight container or on a zip-lock bag.
Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Cookies
Before you make these dog cookies, be sure your dog is not allergic to any of the ingredients.
- 2 ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup sweet potatoes pure
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 eggs
- Beef or chicken broth or water
- Preheat the oven to 300ºF (150ºC)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sweet potato puree, peanut butter and eggs.
- Add broth or water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until the mixture is easy to knead.
- Roll out the dough and cut out it with your favorite cookie shapes.
- Place the cookies onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You May Also Like