Dog treats are a great way to bond with your furry friend. Make these easy and delicious Homemade Honey Cinnamon Dog Cookies. Your dog will love them.
Why you will love these Honey Cinnamon Dog Cookies?
- First of all, you know exactly all the ingredients in your dog cookies.
- They are easy to make, and your dog will get a special treat.
- You will have a supply of healthy treats for your dog.
- You can control the portion size.
- It’s a great gift for your dog lovers’ friends.
Can I freeze Homemade Honey Cinnamon Cookie Dough?
- Yes, you can make the dough in advance.
- Place the dough in an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Soften the cookie dough at room temperature at least one hour before making the cookies.
Homemade Honey Cinnamon Dog Cookies
Before you make these dog cookies, be sure your dog is not allergic to any of the ingredients.
Note: You can use any shape of cookie cutter you like.
- 1 cup whole flour
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
1- Preheat the oven to 300ºF (150ºC)
2- Grease a cookie sheet with cooking oil spray, or line with paper parchment paper.
3- In a medium bowl, mix flour, and cinnamon.
4- In a separate bowl, mix liquid ingredients.
5- Add the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients and mix until well blended
6- Roll out your dough and cut out your favorite shapes with some cookie cutters.
7- Place your cookies in your prepared baking sheet, and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
8- Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
Note: These are homemade cookies without preservatives. They will last about 2 to 3 weeks in an airtight container or on a zip-lock bag.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE