These easy carrot cupcakes for dogs are a healthy treat for your furry friend.
You definitely need to take a look at this amazing and delicious pupcakesfor your dog.
HOW TO STORE THE CARROT CUPCAKES FOR DOGS
- Let them cool completely and refrigerate covered with plastic for 4 days.
- To freeze the cupcakes, put them inside a freezer-proof container or freezer bag. You can keep them frozen for three months. Thaw overnight before serving.
- You can top the cupcake with cream cheese frosting.
- Be sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before you frost your cupcakes.
Carrot Cupcakes for Dogs
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF (175 ºC)
- Lightly grease 12 mini muffin pans or spray with cooking spray, or line with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Combine apple sauce, cinnamon, and honey, and stir until smooth.
- Add flour.
- Fold in the shredded carrots.
- Fill each prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpeak inserted into the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting (if using frosting).
- ¼ cup cream cheese (2 ounces) at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon honey (optional)
- Cream the cheese cream with the honey.
- Place the cream cheese in a pastry bag and pipe onto the cupcakes, or just spread the cream cheese onto the cupcakes.