These easy vegan carrot cupcakes for dogs are a healthy treat for your furry friend.
You definitely need to take a look at this amazing and delicious pupcakesfor your dog.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE THE CARROT CUPCAKES FOR DOGS?
See the complete recipe below for the quantities
To make the cupcakes you will need:
- Shredded carrots
- Apple sauce
- Whole flour
WHAT TOOLS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE THE CUPCAKES?
These carrot cupcakes are easy to make you will need
- A large bowl
- A spoon
- A cheese grater
- Muffins or cupcake tins
CAN YOU MAKE THESE CUPCAKES GLUTEN-FREE?
Yes, simply substitute the whole flour with gluten-free flour.
HOW TO STORE THE CARROT CUPCAKES FOR DOGS
- Let them cool completely and refrigerate covered with a plastic for 4 days.
- To freeze the cupcakes, put them inside a freezer-proof container or freezer bag. You can keep them frozen for three months. Thaw overnight before serve.
- You can top the cupcake with cream cheese frosting.
- Be sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before you frost your cupcakes.
Carrot Cupcakes for Dogs
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp grounded cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF (175 ºC)
- Lightly grease 12 mini muffins pan or spray with cooking spray, or line with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Combine apple pure, cinnamon, and honey, and stir until smooth.
- Fold in the shredded carrots.
- Fill each prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a tooth peak inserted into the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting (if use frosting).
- ¼ cup cream cheese (2 ounces) at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon honey (optional)
- Cream the cheese cream with the honey.
- Place the cream cheese in a pastry bag and pipe onto the cupcakes, or just spread the cream cheese onto the cupcakes.
You may also like…