Your dog is part of the family, so you want to spoil him with delicious treats now and then. With 5 ingredients or less, these homemade dog treats recipes are easy to make and will give you a way to pamper your pooch with special treats.
1. Apple Cheddar and Bits Homemade Dog Biscuits –The Cottage Market
These delicious biscuits are a great way to celebrate the National Dog Biscuit Day on February 23rd. Made with apples and cheese your furry friend will love them.
3. Chicken Biscuit Homemade Hypoallergenic Dog Treats Recipe – Dog Vills
These dog treats use gluten-free rice flour. The chicken broth gives the flavor, but if your dog is allergic to chicken broth you can use water instead.
5. DIY Frozen Apple Dog Treat Recipe –Irresistible Pets
This recipe is an excellent way to give your dog a healthy treat full of fiber and vitamin A and vitamin C. Only 3 ingredients and you’ll have a healthy and delicious treat for your furry friend.
9. Frosty Watermelon Dog Treat Recipe –Petguide
Fruits are great treats for dogs, and these natural watermelon frosty treats are a good way to give your furry friend something healthy and at the same time delicious.
11. Banana Pumpkin Dog Biscuits – A Spectacle Owl
This dog-friendly Biscuits recipe will make your furry friend very happy.
13. Easy two ingredients Homemade Dog Treats – Dog-Milk
With two ingredients, this recipe has endless ways to customize it to your dog’s taste. It’s easy and in a few minutes you will have the perfect treat for your pup.
You May Also Like…
5 Holiday Safety Tips for Pets